Current members of the Laboratory of Natural and Simulated Cognition
- Professor Thomas Shultz: Director
- Ardavan Salehi Nobandegani: Research Associate, MILA / UdeMontreal. Decision making. Bayesian inference and learning. Example generation in neural networks.
- Graduate level
- Marcel Montrey: PhD student, Department of Psychology. Evolution of learning mechanisms. Cultural evolution. Interactions between evolution and learning. Agent-based and Mathematical modeling.
- Undergraduate level
- Zhe Fan: Neuroscience. Object perception via Deep learning.
- Jamie Folwell: Cognitive Science. Social learning.
- Mark Daniel: Neuroscience. Social learning.
- Ridhi Mittal: Neuroscience. Decision making.